Nevis Environmental provides specialist Planning Consultancy and Development Services led by our experienced Chartered Town Planner (MRTPI) & EIA practitioners (PIEMA).
With over 20 years’ experience serving both public and private sector clients across the UK we can provide you with a range of Town Planning Consultancy and Development Services covering all areas of Planning.
Our Planning specialists have worked on a number of sensitive large-scale projects, including:
· major infrastructure development,
· road and rail development,
· large scale regeneration projects,
· residential development,
· shipbuilding capability,
· commercial and business developments,
· public sector estate rationalisation and
· new estate provision,
· land development,
· leisure and marine developments.
Our specialists can guide you through the planning process and help deliver a wide variety of projects. We can advise on both Development Management and Development Policy matters and can undertake defensive planning to protect existing estate interests.
We can also offer Environmental Impact Assessment capability through our environmental team and EIA practitioners.
Why engage with us:
As Planning and Environmental Consultants we can provide advice on all matters related to the planning process, through from development site promotion, site appraisals and feasibility studies, securing planning permission, strategic planning consultancy advice, stakeholder and community consultation, provision of EIA, securing a range of Planning and environmental consents, including Marine Works Licences, and purifying planning conditions.
Whatever your building project, we will provide the expertise to ensure cost effective solutions in securing consent.
We will tailor our services to suit your requirements and can be actively involved with all stages of the planning process from feasibility to submission, or we can provide bespoke expert advice and support on a project basis.
Our services include:
· Planning and Development Consultancy Advice
· Development Management – securing cost effective planning solutions
· Development Plan Policy Input and Site Promotion through Development Plan Process
· Regeneration Capability
· Site search and feasibility studies
· Environmental Impact Assessment
· Marine Works Licensing
· Project Management
· Community and Stakeholder Engagement
Areas of Activity:
· Environmental Services
· Residential Development Opportunities
· Public and Private Sector Estate Rationalisation
· Business and Industrial Developments
· Renewable Energy Proposals
· Infrastructure Planning – Road and Rail Projects
· Heritage Proposals
· Marine Planning
· Leisure Developments
· Planning Appeals, Local Reviews and Hearings
· Planning Enforcement Resolution