About the role
The purpose of the job is to maintain the operational aspects of the business. The role should make space for the Seniors to develop the business and strategy & should allow for the effective and efficient operation of the company. The role is that of an enabler and facilitator for others to keep moving forward.
Administrative and Office management, maintaining and recording all relevant information necessary for the company with respect to operational systems, accreditations, projects, Health and Safety and opportunities and office management.
Management of all HR aspects, HR administration and maintenance of documentation and records, including onboarding and recruitment.
Manging resourcing needs including accommodation, vehicles, supplies and equipment.
Production of documentation relevant to business proposals.
Manage the invoicing and billing and revenue processes & follow ups.
Scheduling and organising business development activities and some aspects of social media and marketing.
Sales and Business development, good management of client relationships when appropriate including feedback gathering and building good relationships.
Who are we looking for?
We recognise that the power of good advice and expertise can make all the difference to a project and the role of Operational Support Administrator is key to enable our team to deliver the quality of service we are known for. Our culture is about giving our clients robust, valuable and expert service that meets their needs.
You’ll be a natural facilitator and helpful person, who is able to think on their feet and keep the plates spinning but doesn’t ignore the detail. You’ll be a natural communicator with a desire to keep communication going between staff and clients. You will be highly organised and able to prioritise key tasks for success for all. You’ll take pride in finding solutions to the problem at hand and won’t be shy about asking for help or more information.
We are looking for somebody who will fit in with our high performing and outgoing (in every sense) team! Nevis is about its people, and its important the individual in the role contributes to the value of both the business and the team.
• Educated to degree level (Business or Environment) and/or experience in office and operational management
• Experience in a similar Operational support role
• Some experience Business Development and Marketing, including management of social media
• Completely ICT literate
• Full driving licence & access to own car
• Willing to take ownership of the role and suggest improvements
• Practical hands-on enabler and facilitator for others to complete mission critical tasks
• Willing to communicate tasks to others & ensure tasks are completed
• Confident, organised, and professional at all times
• Discrete and confidential manner
• Outgoing and willing to learn/ problem solve with a can do and tenacious positive attitude
• Naturally helpful and patient
• Thinking on feet & quick to understand what is needed
• Confident to ask questions
• Previous consultancy experience
• Experience of budgets and finance management
• Experience of the delivery and management of projects
• Experience of HR systems
• Experience of a client facing role
• Technical experience in environmental & ecology management