Fantastic to read the Scottish Governments recently published Energy Strategy.
With an emphasis on key areas, the strategy aims to develop local energy, protect and empower consumers and support Scotland’s climate change ambitions. The six areas are:
• Promote consumer engagement and protect consumers from excessive costs;
• Improve the energy efficiency of Scotland’s homes, buildings, industrial processes and manufacturing;
• Ensure homes and businesses can continue to depend on secure, resilient and flexible energy supplies;
• Empower communities by supporting innovative local energy systems and networks;
• Champion Scotland’s renewable energy potential, creating new jobs and supply chain opportunities; and
• Continue to support investment and innovation across our oil and gas sector, including exploration, innovation, subsea engineering, decommissioning and carbon capture and storage.
Its great to see Renewable Energy within the energy priorities, again reinforcing the need for well thought out, sustainable renewable projects and the benefit this has for both local communities as well as the whole of the UK (and further afield!).
We at Nevis are proud to be at the forefront of the renewable movement, having supported a variety of projects across the UK since 2004- from inception to operation.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help your project become a success in this challenging market:
Nevis Environmental, Telephone 01463 830231, Email email@example.com