Senior Project Manager/Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity to join our prestigious and forward thinking ecology consultancy practice to help deliver and expand our work. The successful candidate would be involved in managing & undertaking project work in a wide-range of sectors, liaising with clients, as well as managing and mentoring other team members. You will be establishing strategic relationship & networks with key stakeholders, building and maintaining these relationships and developing new and existing areas for growth and diversification.
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Minimum BSc qualification in environmental, ecology or appropriate scientific discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience of managing environmental projects & teams. Preferred experience in renewable energy sector with track record of project management and line mangers experience
- Preferred consultancy experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office with report writing skills
- Comprehensive understanding & experience interpreting the legislative and planning policy framework related to the environment and ecology
- Experience liaising & negotiating with clients, statutory bodies and LPAs
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a committed team
- A full valid UK Driving Licence
Nevis Environmental is a consultancy equipped with environmental management solutions for a range of projects in both the development and operational phases. We have a proven track record in delivering a flexible tailored services and if you feel you could add to our range of services and currently meet the requirements we would delighted to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com